Video Merger: How to Merge Multiple Videos into One on Computer
We sometimes like only certain parts of the videos that we captured or found on the Internet and think about how to merge them into a single video. Certainly, it is always possible only if you make use of a sophisticated video editing tools.
Many such tools are available for both desktops and smartphones. As we have shown you how to merge two videos together on mobile phone in our last article, so today we will look at the 6 top free video mergers for computer. So, let us see them one-by-one:
Gihosoft Free Video Joiner is a light-weight software focuses on merging video files into one. It enables users to merge unlimited number of video clips without size limitation. And it does good job in supporting various videos in AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MKV, MOV,FLV, SWF, 3GP, RM, VOB, ASF, etc. Better yet, the whole combing process is easy to operate requiring no technical experience.
To use this video merger software to merge videos together is as simple as this:
- Step 1. Open this software on your computer. You can see that it offers a step-by-step tutorial.
- Step 2. Click the “Import” button or directly through a drag-and-drop to load your video files.
- Step 3. Re-arrange the order of videos if needed, and then click the “Save” button to export the merged video on your computer.
Joyoshare Video Joiner is a specialized video merger tool that can be downloaded and used on MAC and Windows computers without paying any charges. You can merge video files or recordings by directly cutting the desired portion of multiple videos and combining all of them into a single video file by using this software. Several video formats such as MKV, MPG, 3GP, MOV, MP4, and much more are supported by this video editing platform.
Moreover, you can even modify or edit the combined video by changing its aspect ratio, cropping it, etc. Adding watermarks to the merged videos is also possible with this software solution. Also you can remove watermark from videos with these tricks.
- Simple and easy to modify bitrate, resolution, video channel, etc.
- The videos get merged in a few seconds and the quality of the combined video is as good as the other videos.
- The merged videos not only can be shared on social media sites like Facebook, Vimeo, and more, but also can be shared on devices such as iPad, PS4, iPhone, Samsung TV, and many other smart devices.
Movavi is an exceptional video editing software that allows you to combine multiple video files into one on both Windows and Mac computers. It is also packed with additional editing features that help you to add finesse to the final merged clips. For example, you can add filters, titles, and special effects to the edited video clips.
- Movavi provides an effective and simple way to merge videos.
- Videos of different file formats such as AVI, MPEG, MOV, MP4, etc. can be edited or merged using this video editing application.
- Different transitions, effects, titles, and filters can be appended to the merged video with this software solution.
- Movavi Video Editor offers a free trial for the new users. However, after the free trial, you have to purchase one of three premium versions.
Winx Free Video Converter is an excellent video editor that can be the perfect solution if you are thinking about how to merge multiple videos into one for free. However, it is only compatible with systems that run on Windows XP and above.
- Videos of different formats like WMV, AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, etc. can be edited in it.
- Various video editing options are available on this platform. Such as, you can even trim, crop, or add texts to the merged video easily.
- The volume of the final video can be increased or decrease.
- The quality of the merged video remains intact even if you add various effects and transitions to it.
Ultra Video Joiner is another video editor that runs on Windows computer only. It is better than most of the video editors because it allows you to join several videos into one big video file. However, it lacks some advanced video editing features that some of the other video editing software solutions provide.
- The order or sequence of the videos can be changed in real-time without any issues.
- Only a few clicks are required to merge and modify the videos.
- The video files can be joined without re-encoding.
- This software can combine those videos in different formats like MKV, FLV, AVI, MP4, MOV, etc.
- The combined video can be exported into various file formats such as MPEG, DVD, WMV, MP4, VCD, etc.
This free video cutter joiner can be installed on both Windows and MAC systems. The best thing about it is that it is free. It can be recommended to those who are confused about how to merge two videos. The interface of this software is too basic and hassle-free. As a result, even people without any prior editing knowledge or expertise can merge videos smoothly by using this video editor. But you will not find any advanced editing options and tools on this editing platform.
- Eliminate unwanted portions of a video such as ads, trailers, etc. seamlessly by using this video editor.
- Large chunks of multiple videos can be trimmed and combined into a single file without any efforts.
- Multiple videos can be merged without trimming or cropping them at a fast pace.
- It is compatible with numerous formats such as AVI, 3GP, MPEG, MP4, FLV, etc and the joined video can be saved in MP4 format.
These are some of the top video editors that can be used to merge multiple videos into one efficiently. Use them to merge, trim, crop, and do many other things to your videos but do not forget to describe and share your experience in the comments section afterward.