Free Video Cutter Online – 5 Best Sites for You to Cut Videos Online
When talking about cutting a video, usually you will install a desktop video cutter software, like the article I wrote before: Best Free Video Cutter – Top 5 HD Video Cutter for PC. But if your computer space is almost running out of, why not just use a video cutter online. This article lists the 5 best free online video cutter, just read through to find the one you like.
1. Online Video Cutter
Online Video Cutter is a common-used online video cutter site. No matter a novice or a guru, you can smoothly use it to cut videos without any difficulty. Apart from cutting videos, it also plays an important role in cropping videos, rotating videos, video editing, security guarantee etc. All these practical functions integrated in one place, definitely make it an all-in-one popular site. And I bet that once you use it, you will never want to waste your time and energy to use other similar software.
- An all-in-one site that you can use it to crop, rotate, edit and trim videos.
- Security is guaranteed, the file you upload will be deleted within a few hours after you finish your work.
- The process of loading file is very slow.
2. Video Toolbox
Video Toolbox is also a professional online video cutter and cropper site. As its name suggests, it can do a multitude of things including but not limited to cutting, cropping, and editing videos. The best advantage of this site is that you can directly upload a video from online video sites it supports, including YouTube, Vimeo and Tube8 etc. With this wonderful function you can easily cut the videos directly with the URL, avoid wasting a lot of time loading local videos.
- Support cutting videos directly from online video sites.
- A comprehensive video tool allows users to cut, crop, edit, join, convert and add watermark.
- Total file size of subscription plan is 1000MB, you have to delete previous videos for adding a new one if it’s full.
3. YouTube Video Editor
Why search on the web for a video cutter online, YouTube Video Editor just can complete this work perfectly. When you upload a video on YouTube, click “Edit” and it jumps to the edit interface. It’s a very powerful tool that you can use enhancement function to adjust the hue of frame, or add soundtrack using audio function. It also provides the function of adding video effects and subtitle etc. So next time when you upload a video to YouTube, don’t forget to have a try.
- An integrated site providing frame enhancement, audio and video editor function.
- Professional yet easy to learn.
Wincreator.com is an online site for video cutting, downloading videos, converting videos to MP3, etc. As for the cutting function, it’s very simple. You just need a few easy steps to finish it: browser your file and load it, mark start point and end point, preview and save the video. When you preview, you can make some changes if you are not satisfying with it. The weakness of this product I think is the file restriction, it can only support video files less than 50MB.
- Video cutting, MP3 conversion, video downloading can all be done here.
- Preview before cutting.
- Maximum of file size is 50MB.
YtCropper is an video cropper online site only for YouTube online videos. You can’t use it to cut local videos. The operation is just 3 simple steps: Paste the URL of the video, mark the start point and end point, and watch the cropped video. However, cutting video seems the only thing this site can do, if you need to download the cutting videos, you have to use collaborative software to save it.
- Brief interface and simple operation.
- Finish the basic cutting job smoothly.
- Can’t download the video.
- Only support to cut videos on YouTube.
Note: When using online video cutters to cut local videos, you’d better upload it before cutting, which may cost you some time (that’s the defect can’t be fixed). When you read through this article, you must have know the basic information about these free video cutter online, hope you will find the one suits you the best.