5 Best Free YouTube Downloader – How to Download Videos from YouTube
Nowadays, watching videos on YouTube is probably one of the favorite things to do for many people, but how to download videos from YouTube remains a problem. Don’t worry, in this article, I have picked up 5 best free YouTube download software for you to save YouTube videos. I bet you will find the one most suitable for you.
- 1. Gihosoft TubeGet
- 2. Freemake Video Downloader
- 3. 4K Video Downloader
- 4. YTD Video Downloader
- 5. Kastor All Video Downloader
1. Gihosoft TubeGet
Gihosoft TubeGet is a free YouTube downloader software aiming to download videos from YouTube and other popular video streaming websites. Simple is the best must be the main developing purpose of the software. Brevity and cleanness as it may be, it has almost everything a video downloader needs.
- Clean interface and intuitive operations, ad-free and no bundled software.
- Support varieties of video websites, download any content in SD and HD format from YouTube, and extract MP3 directly from a YouTube video.
- Download multiple videos simultaneously and limit the bandwidth.
- Process of parsing a URL is slow.
2. Freemake Video Downloader
Freemake Video Downloader is born to a video downloader specialist, as it’s an all-in-one tool which consists of many useful functions. While downloading, you can also limit the downloading speed to the range you can accept. Moreover, it can transfer videos in the YouTube to the cloud once you set Dropbox or Google Drive as your default destination, protecting your information from lost to the greatest extent.
- Brief and good-looking interface, meets the basic needs of saving videos from YouTube.
- Provides a one-click downloading mode.
- Downloading speed is limit.
- Only premium pack allows to download playlist and channels from YouTube.
3. 4K Video Downloader
In terms of 4K Video Downloader, it’s a quite concise and intuitive application without any superfluous functions except downloading videos. To be a best minimalist, 4K Video Downloader has a smart mode, once you set the smart mode done, you can download a video with only one click. That’s the truth, only one click, guess it will save you a lot of time.
- The simplest software I have ever seen, makes you concentrate on downloading.
- A smart mode let users download videos with just one click.
- Support downloading video in multi-thread.
- To download YouTube playlist, you have to pay for a license key.
4. YTD Video Downloader
Once you have YTD Video Downloader opened, you will see both the basic version and pro version, it a vivid comparison of them. For the free version, the videos can’t be downloaded at the same time, so you have to sit and wait for a video to be finished until you can do the next one. It’s absolutely a waste of time, but you get what you pay for.
- Free to save any videos from web sharing sites.
- Nice interface and everyone can learn to use it in a few minutes
- Download only a video once a time before you pay for the pro version.
5. Kastor All Video Downloader
Kastor All Video Downloader must be the most powerful YouTube download software I’ve ever seen, as it has a built-in search engine. You can search for and download any video you like through the tool without even opening the browser. Apart from this, you can preview the video directly before downloading, and it will impress you by its high speed, because it’s no limit.
- An versatile application with many practical functions combined in it.
- Built-in search engine allows users to search and download directly.
- Preview before download.
- Free version only allow users to download 2 videos at the same time
How to Download Videos from YouTube for Free
All these 5 best YouTube video downloader for PC aforementioned can save videos from YouTube and other online video sites. Here I will take Gihosoft TubeGet as an example telling you how to download & save YouTube videos to your computer.
3 Easy Steps to Download YouTube Videos Using Gihosoft TubeGet:
- Copy the URL of the video you want to download, open Gihosoft TubeGet and then click “+Paste URL”.
- Shortly after the YouTube video is identified and loaded, you’ll then be prompted to choose the output format, resolution and saving directory.
- When you’re ready, hit “Download” and start your download journey.