Best Free Video Cutter – Top 5 HD Video Cutter for PC
When watching videos online, it’s a great idea to download videos from YouTube or other video sharing sites in case of slow internet speed, then you can replay it any time at your will. Sometimes the video you download from website is very large, and you only want to keep the most important portion. To deal with this problem, you may need a YouTube video cutter software. In this article, we’ll introduce 5 best free video cutters for PC, you can use any of these HD video cutter to cut HD videos at your will.
- 1. Gihosoft Free Video Cutter
- 2. Free Video Cutter Joiner
- 3. Weeny Free Video Cutter
- 4. Moo0 Video Cutter
- 5. Free Video Cutter
1. Gihosoft Free Video Cutter
Frankly speaking, Gihosoft Free Video Cutter is an easy video cutter for Windows. Cut is the only function of it, you can’t do anything but to cut videos. Despite that, when you open the software, you will be attracted by its beautiful hand-drawn art interface with irregular shape. Simple and monotonous it seems, but it supports various SD and HD formats and can cut YouTube videos without quality damage.
- Super simple and intuitive operations, beautiful interface.
- Support various formats and cut videos losslessly.
- More functions need adding.
2. Free Video Cutter Joiner
Free Video Cutter Joiner is also an easy video cutter for PC. As its straightforward name suggests, it’s aimed to cut and join videos freely. Different from other similar applications, this product provides two alternatives to cut videos, Direct Cut and Indirect Cut. The former is no-re-encoding mode, which is very fast, but supports less video formats. The latter means re-encoding mode, slow as it is, but it can support almost all the video formats.
- Two cutting modes for you, covering all your needs if you want to save time or configure your own format and resolution.
- Set video quality, frame rate, audio quality as you wish.
- Have no preview function.
3. Weeny Free Video Cutter
Weeny Free Video Cutter is another free video cutter software with intuitive interface, even inexperienced users can make the most use of all its features. This video cutter for PC also provides a customization function, with which you can modify order of the videos, rename the output file and adjust output setting such as video codec, video size, video bitrate, frame rate, audio quality and so on. You’d better know it first before you operate it, otherwise you should leave them alone.
- Support multiple video formats.
- Customize audio and video formats as you wish.
- The slider in the timeline is difficult to slide, you can’t use it to set the time accurately.
4. Moo0 Video Cutter
When talking about Moo0 Video Cutter, I like the humanized design of the time setting. The developer of it must hate tweaking time second by second, so in this software, you can increase the time by 1 sec, 5 sec, 30 sec or 3min each time, which is very time-saving. It must be keen on saving time so that you can save the video very quickly. The limitation is that you can’t change the format.
- You can adjust time span sec by sec or min by min as you like.
- Saving video very quickly.
- Can’t play the video, so you have to know exactly the content of the video before you want to cut it.
- Can’t change the video format.
5. Free Video Cutter
At the first sight you see Free Video Cutter, it’s as plain as a white window, so you can concentrate on cutting videos. Strong the product is in cutting videos, as it can offer you an opportunity to cut big HD videos into many clips and converts it into many famous formats. However, when you import a video, the software starts to create video thumbs, which may takes you some time, but you can close it in the option.
- The most brief video cutter I’ve ever seen, and works very smoothly.
- Only has a few output formats.
- Can’t play and preview video when cutting.
These are all the best video cutters I recommend for you to cut HD videos downloaded from YouTube and many other online video sites. All of them are simple and free HD video cutter for PC that anyone can handle without any effort. If you need some visual effects, adding music, subtitle or some other premium functions, you may consider some professional software, like Gihosoft Free Video Converter.