5 Best Free Add Text to Video Editors Online (No Watermark)
Do you know the importance of typography? Typographical characteristics greatly contribute to the people’s perception. So content creators always add texts to pictures and videos to make them more meaningful.
Video creator convey his/her message to the audience through the video, and the texts in the video is another important factor that can help the audience retain the message better.
So how to add text to a video? In this article, we are going to list down some of the best free tool to add text to video online with no watermark. So let us not waste our time anymore!
Kapwing is a totally free to use online video editor with text that can be used to put fonts on a video as well as GIFs and images. To add text to video online, you can simply drag and drop the textbox to any position in the frame as per your need.
As it is a basic editing tool without many options and features, Kapwing should be easy and fun for newbies to learn. Moreover, the official website of this online editor has uploaded various tutorials about how to put fonts on a video online and various “How-to” videos to make it easy for the non-designer individuals.
- To import a video for adding text, you can upload it directly or enter the URL of the video. However, the video file to be imported should not exceed the 80MB limit.
- It also allows you to add emojis to the videos along with the text.
- It has tons of inbuilt templates that help you to create interesting videos and funny memes.
- Apart from enabling you to add text to video no watermark, Kapwing also allows you to cut and trim video with no watermark and much more.
VEED is an online video editor that can be used to add texts or even add captions and subtitles to videos. It provides a user-friendly and simple-to-use interface that allows users to add moving texts to videos in quick steps. You are able to modify the font and color of the texts in the video as per your wish.
- Different filters and effects have been integrated into this editor, which enables users to create powerful and mesmerizing videos.
- Videos can be created with texts for different platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, etc.
- The most cool thing of this tool is that no account is needed to use this online editing tool.
- It is a free online service but you can also avail premium plans to enjoy more features and perks.
Typito is an online editor that is completely free to use. Many Vloggers, video makers, and YouTube content creators use it to add texts to videos as it is built to add animating text very easily and flexibly. Dynamic titles, transitions, animated texts and moving texts can all be applied to a video by using the motion graphics templates. Moreover, it has the perfect blend of flexible desktop video editing tools and ease of mobile editing apps.
- It is a cloud-based service that enables you to edit your videos from any part of the world as long as you have a computer/laptop and internet. And please remember that high-speed internet is always required for smooth editing.
- This online video editor with text allows you to modify the video as per the platform on which you are going to publish it. For example, it enables you to select a square video frame for Facebook and a rectangular video frame for Instagram.
- It is a free video editor but you can purchase its premium plans for accessing its exclusive features.
- The only drawback to this editor is that you must first create an account so as to use this online video editor.
Clipchamp is an online video text editor that has been integrated with many advanced video editing tools and features. It is used by many video marketers to make mesmerizing videos with beautiful titles and texts. And the size, color, and font of the texts can be modified in real-time without any issues. You can even add your logo or watermark to the edited videos.
- No editing experience is required to master this creative online editor.
- Customizable templates are provided to make your videos more impressive and professional.
- You can sign-up by using your Google or Facebook account easily. Email of any other service provider can also be used to sign-up.
- It is a free online application. However, to access its exclusive features, you will need to upgrade your basic plan.
#5 Adobe Spark
Adobe Spark is a free online video creator of Adobe which an be accessed from your browser or you can download its mobile app from App Store. Its professionally created fonts can be used to make your videos more aesthetic and vibrant. Video makers are able to create stunning video stories in no time with lots of exciting features and editing options provided by this editing portal. The edited videos can be shared on social media platforms or through email without any issues.
- Adobe Spark uses a drag-and-drop method to insert captions or to add text to video with no watermark.
- Different tutorials are provided on its official website to help beginners edit videos efficiently.
- To access any feature of Adobe Spark, you have to create an account with your email.
- The starter plan of Adobe Spark is free but you can upgrade to the “Individual” or “Team” plan for using additional and unique features.
Texts help the creator of the video to convey his/her message more conveniently especially when several things are happening in the videos simultaneously. They indulge the viewers more and enhance the overall impact of the videos.
All of the top online video editors mentioned above can efficiently integrate text and captions in your videos. If you want to make professional subtitles for your videos, we recommend these Top Best Subtitle Maker Tools. Also, you can suggest more useful tools that help improve your video editing skill continuously and talk about them in the comments section below.