How To Make Reverse Videos Online and Offline
You may have seen many reversing videos that play from the end to the start. It is a interesting way to make the videos unusual and tricky and even more creative than other ordinary videos. Do you think that it is hard to make such a video? No, when it comes to the task of reversing them, trust me it is not complicated at all. All you need in order to accomplish this task is just a reverse video movie maker (either a online tool or offline tool).
If you are curious to know how to make reverse videos, keep reading the following article which we have put a light on the tools and methods used to make reverse videos online and offline.
Tool 1: Clideo – Online Video Reverser
Along with many other useful video editing features, Clideo also allows you to make reverse video free online. And, for reversing your video online, you will need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1. First, open this reverse video online tool through your web browser.
- Step 2. Once you are on the interface of the tool, click on the “Choose File” button to upload the video file from your computer or mobile device, or you can also import video from other resources. It supports various video formats including AVI, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Step 3. Before reversing video, you are allowed to change the speed of the video and mute the video if you desire. After making the adjustment, you can click the Play button to preview the result.
- Step 4.Once you are done with the above-mentioned steps, you are ready to reverse the video. Just hit the “Reverse” button and the video will be reversed.
- Step 5.Now you should download the reversed video to your computer. And, it’s done.
Tool 2: Filmora9 – Reverse Video Software
Another tool to reverse videos is to make use of Filmora9 which is a popular video editing software available for Windows as well as Mac computer. As a comprehensive video editor, Filmora9 can not only help you reverse video but also can let you cut a large video into a smaller part, join multiple video clips into one, add filters to videos and much more.
In order to use Filmora9 as reverse video software, the steps that you will need to follow are as follows:
- Step 1. After downloading and installing Filmora9 on your PC or Mac, open the program.
- Step 2. Once you are inside the software, the very first step will be to click on the “Import media files here”. Then, drag the imported file from the Media Library into the video track.
- Step 3. Right click the video on the video track and select the option “Speed and Duration” out of the available options. After that, it will open up the “Custom Speed” window.
- Step 4. This window allows you to increase or decrease the video speed by dragging left or right the slider of Speed. You can also set the desired target duration of the video by entering a value in the “Duration” field.
- Step 5. Now you should enable the option of “Reverse Speed”, and then click on the “OK” button. As soon as you hit the “OK” button, the video reversing process will start. The progress of the process can be observed in the “Preview” window.
- Step 6. Once the video has been successfully reversed, you can click the “Play” button to preview it. If you are satisfied with the result, export the reversed video to your PC/Mac in any video format you want.
Tool 3: Reverse Vid – Reverse Video App for iOS
Reverse Vid is a great reverse video app that offers a quick and easy way for you to reverse videos backwards on iPhone device. It also provides various video effects to improve the quality of the reversed video. However, this app won’t allow you to sync audio with the video and you can only save the reversed video in its original format.
Below are the steps to reverse iPhone video with this tool:
- Step 1. Download this app from the App Store and then open it on your phone.
- Step 2. On the interface of the app, click on the “Library” option so as to select the video file (to be reversed) from your iPhone device. Or you can directly record a new video by pressing “New”.
- Step 3. After the video has been imported into the app, you are allowed to make adjustments in the video speed. If you don’t want to alter the speed, leave it as it is. Then hit the “Preview” button to check the reversed video before exporting.
- Step 4. Next, click on the “Save” button so that the reversed video will be finally saved. And, that’s it.
Tool 4: Reverse Movie FX – Video Reverse App for Android and iPhone
Reverse Movie FX is another reverse video app and it is available for both Android and iOS. It comes with a smooth timeline and interface that make it easy for you to reverse video with just a simple tap. Compared with other apps, this app offers more features, such as applying reverse effects, adding transitions and animations and so on. You can also use it to slow down or fast forward video speed with ease. But its biggest advantage is that it will lower the resolution and quality of your video when exporting it.
You will need to follow the steps mentioned below in order to reverse your videos with this tool:
- Step 1.Open the app on your phone, and then hit the “Start” button.
- Step 2. Next, it is required to click on the “Choose movie” option for importing the video to be reversed.
- Step 3. Once the video is successfully imported, adjust the reverse setting as per your requirements.
- Step 4. Now click on the “Start Reversing” button. It will start reversing video.
- Step 5. After the video reversing process has been completed, you can share the reversed video with others. And, it’s done.
There are times when you are interested in making reverse videos of your favorite comic videos on video sharing platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, etc. In such cases, you shouldn’t hesitate to fulfill this desire when you have access to any of the awesome reverse video software or tools mentioned above.