Best 4 iPhone File managers to organize iPhone/iPad files efficiently
Anyone who wishes to arrange the files present in their iPhone in the most efficient manner, then he/she will have to take the help of an iPhone manager for sure. The file manager is responsible to manage and arrange all the files in a sorted manner so that the storage will not get exhausted. And managing storage in the iPhone is really a very important task for the iPhone/iPad users because the iPhone comes with a very limited internal storage. Though iTunes is the only official iPhone file manager present in your iPhone/iPad which can be used as a file manager. But managing files and documents through the use of iTunes is really a very complicated method.
And due to all these reasons, storage management on the iPhone is really an important thing. You need to take the help of an iPhone file manager which is specially designed for the storage management for your iPhone.
Today in this blog, we will list some of the top 4 iPhone file managers which you can install in your iPhone to take the full advantage of storage present in your iPhone. Just read this blog till the end to pick the best iPhone file manager application.
ISkysoftiTransfer has been emerged out to be one of the best leading iPhone file manager application which is used and trusted by Millions of iPhone users. The way in this iPhone file manager provides the relevancy and ease of use cannot be compared with any other iPhone file manager. ISkysoftiTransfer file manager is not just limited for the iOS devices, instead, this file manager is also compatible with Android phones as well. The major features of this iPhone file manager are:
- By using iSkysoftiTransfer file manager, you can easily transfer all your files between your different devices. For example, if you want to transfer files from your computer to your smartphone, then you can use this file manager tool for this purpose.
- This file manager tool is also well-capable of automatically deleting the duplicate files and folders to manage the storage in your iPhone to save some extra bits of room.
- You can also merge the iTunes with this file manager to get the most out of your iPhone storage management.
- This file manager tool is compatible with all versions of Mac and Windows PC as well.
We hope that these features are well enough to make you satisfied with the performance of this iPhone file manager. If you want to download this file manager tool, then download iSkysoftiTransfer from here. After you download and install this app in your iPhone, just set up the basic permissions settings and get started to save every single bit of data.
AnyTrans is another very leading name in this segment of the iPhone file manager as like iSkysoftitransfer file manager tool is for the users. There are lots of exciting and fascinating features that are very efficient to use for every user. This file management tool is an ideal choice for the users who wants to automatically delete the files and folders by giving permission. This file manager tool will run a full system scan to detect the duplicate files and will present a report in front of you on a daily basis. You can review that report and select the files and folders which you want to permanently delete from your iPhone. Some more key features of AnyTrans iPhone file manager are:
- AnyTrans also provides the features of automatic backup to your iPhone files.
- AnyTrans will also help you to export, import, transfer and share the files very conveniently.
- This file manager tool is supported by all versions of iOS.
- Like as iSkySoftiTransfer file manager tool, this tool will also help you to transfer data from one device to another device very quickly and in one go.
We hope that you have liked the features of this file manager tool. If you want to install AnyTrans iPhone file manager tool, then visit here. You can download this app and can fit in your phone to get an excellent personalized file manager to handle and manage all your private files and folders.
3. SynciOS Manager
This file manager tool is identified as the perfect alternative of iTunes because as the name suggests, this iPhone file manager will help you to assist and manage all your files and folders very reliably. The presence of a neat and clean UI of this file management tool is something which makes it a first choice among the users. You can also look out for the online resources from inside the file manager tool to get some more effective storage management tools. It will display all the data graphs of the used/occupied or vacant data in a separate window. You can search for the area which is holding the maximum storage space manually to delete that data. Some of the most exciting features which we liked about this iPhone file manager tool are:
- The presence of neat and clean UI makes it a lot easier for the users to use this file manager tool.
- You can quickly transfer data between your computer and phone with the help of this file manager tool.
- Like other file manager tools listed above, SynciOS file manager is also compatible with all leading iOS versions.
So, if you are pleased to install this excellent iPhone file manager in your iPhone, then visit here to get this excellent app on your phone. You will surely get satisfied after you use this app for the first time.
This last option present in this list is really another very great option as a file manager tool for your iPhone. CopyTrans has established its name among the users at a very rapid pace and nowadays, the CopyTrans file manager tool is used by the majority of the iPhone users. Though the graphic user interface of this app is not so appealing because it will give you the feeling of a classic Window page which doesn’t have graphics to attract the users. But the overall features which this tool provides to the users are just magnificent. Every time when you are running short of storage space in your iPhone, just open this app and run a real-time system scan so that you may detect all the junk and duplicate files that are eating up the storage space of our iPhone. Some of the critical features of this file manager tool are:
- This file management tool is free to use for all users.
- There is no need to merge iTunes with this file manager tool to manage your system files.
- As we mentioned above, the UI is user-friendly which makes it appealing for the users.
- Also supports all the version of Windows as well.
So, if you are happy with the way this file manager tool is delivering the things, then you can install this app on your iPhone from here.
Tips: iPhone to iPhone data transfers can be done with Gihosoft iManager.
After getting this list, we hope that it has become more comfortable for you to pick the best iPhone file manager tool for your iPhone/iPad. Please tell us the name of the file manager which you have picked for your personal use in the comments section below. We will also try to find some more relevant solutions to add them to this list. And if you have some suggestions, then please leave a reply in the comments section.