10 Best iPhone Data Recovery Software Free & Paid in 2019 [Review]
It is not unusual for iPhone users to accidentally delete some crucial data from iPhone while clearing the junk. Data loss may be caused due to factory reset, iDevice getting broken or stolen, virus attack, etc. When the data loss happens, iPhone users feel frustrated and distressed, and will look for a way to get back the lost data.
While it comes to data recovery, backup and restoration always are the two main things to think about first. For iOS users, iTunes and iCloud will no doubt be the most common ways to back up their essential data. Unfortunately, sometimes you would miss the chance of backing up before data loss. In this case, you will need help from a third-party iPhone data recovery tool. However, now there are plenty of iOS data recovery tools on the Internet, and it is not an easy task to pick out a desirable one.
What Makes the Best iPhone Data Recovery Software?
To find the answer, here are some elements to be considered about.
- Compatibility: The best iOS data recovery software works with all iOS versions and devices.
- Capability: It has a high success rate of data recovery for iOS, and is able to recover numbers of file types such as Messages, Photos, Contacts, etc.
- Recovery Mode: A good iOS data recovery tool can recover data in 3 ways: direct scan, recovering from iTunes and iCloud backup.
- Intuitiveness: User-friendly interface and no requirement for technique skills.
- Support: A good software always has a good support team behind. The best iPhone File recovery tool also has a responsible team which users can reach out for questions.
Therefore, we compared several iPhone data recovery apps from the compatibility, capability, recovery mode, intuitiveness and support team, and eventually list the top 10 iPhone data recovery apps in 2019 both free and paid below.
1. Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery Free
Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery Free is a reliable iPhone data recovery app freeware. It helps you retrieve lost data from iOS devices directly or from iTunes and iCloud backup, including contacts, SMS, photos, WhatsApp, Viber, notes, etc. It is user-friendly and enables you to preview the data on your iOS devices or backup. If you accidentally delete or lose your data due to upgrade/jailbreak failure, device lost or broken, or any other reason, Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery Free can get them back to you. Moreover, this software is secure and clean, and it never performs an illegal operation on your devices. Furthermore, it has a professional and responsible support team behind. You can use it trustingly.
- Supports to preview and select data you need to recover.
- Even the trial version can help recover some data.
- Compatible with all the latest iOS version and iOS devices.
- Rather easy to use.
- The trial version does not support all data recovery.
2. Primo iPhone Data Recovery
This iPhone data recovery app is straightforward to use and can recover 25 types of deleted contents from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, including Contacts, Call history, Messages, Calendar, Notes, etc. The software supports to retrieve data from the iDevice, iCloud, and iTunes backup. You are allowed to preview and selectively recover the data to the device or computer. Besides data recovery, this software also has an additional feature to fix iOS system issues like an upgrade error, iDevice stuck on the black screen, white screen, and Apple logo. One can get the trial version, but it only allows to preview the data but cannot save the recovered data. For the complete data recovery, you need to purchase the Pro Version.
- Clear and simple interface.
- Provision of recovery to the device directly or the computer.
- An additional feature to repair iOS system issues or update errors.
- It does not cover the recovery of other app data like SnapChat, Viber, etc.
- The trial version doesn’t allow to save the recovered data.
- The Media data and App data can only be recovered to the computer.
3. Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone
This software for iPhone data recovery is efficient and straightforward to use. You can recover accidentally deleted contacts, photos, videos, call history, WhatsApp, Viber and Line messages along with attachments, and many more. This app is user-friendly with an advanced scanning process. It can directly save the recovered data to the computer or the iPhone. The software works on recovering the iPhone data from various scenarios: Water damage, jailbreak/upgrade failure, formatted iPhone, stuck on Apple logo screen, etc.
- Multiple languages supported.
- Supports recovery from encrypted iTunes backup files.
- Straightforward interface.
- The free trial doesn’t offer recovered data saving function.
- Has no lifetime license
- Longer scanning time
4. iMobie Phone Rescue Software
Forget your worries if you lost or corrupted some of the files or documents in your iPhone. This iPhone data recovery software, developed by a reliable team, allows you to recover lost or deleted data from iPhone, iCloud, and iTunes backup. It can retrieve messages, photos, app messages, iMessages, call logs, contacts, voice memos, and many more. One can see the data through the preview option where the recovered data is displayed with the file names. It also helps to restore and fix the problems on your iPhone. One can try the trial version, which is limited to a certain extent, and if satisfied, you can buy the licensed version.
- It is easy to use.
- Supports a wide range of data recovery.
- The preview option is available.
- Extended scanning time.
- It does not recover data from all scenarios.
5. iMyFone D-Back
iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery helps recover deleted data from the device, iTunes backup, and iCloud. It also has a Smart Recovery option on the interface, which is friendly to users knowing little about the recovery tool. This software supports to recover photos, messages, notes, and multiple social app messages, for example, WhatsApp, Viber, Kik, LINE, etc. One can fix various issues of the iPhone using this software. The free trial allows getting a preview before recovering, and you need to purchase the full version to complete the recovery.
- Easy to use, even for a green hand.
- Compatible with all iOS versions and devices.
- The free trial includes limited functions.
- The data recovery types are focused on social app chats.
6. Tenoshare iOS Data Recovery
This iOS data recovery software supports three recovery modes for your lost data, and you can get them back through iPhone, iCloud, or iTunes backup. It is another top-rated software as it can recover a wide range of file formats that includes call history, calendars, contacts, photos, videos, WhatsApp, Viber, Kik, Line and WeChat chats along with attachments, etc. You can preview the items before you restore them and can use the selective data recovery option to get back only the desired data. The support team behind this iPhone data recovery app is friendly. You can try the free trial and then go for the licensed version.
- It can repair the operating system and offer you better iOS performance.
- The preview option is available.
- Retrieve data in various scenarios.
- The scanning speed is a little low.
- Not always full restore the lost data.
7. iSkySoft iPhone Data Recovery
If you are looking for another best alternative to recover your lost data from the iOS devices, then this software is for you. It allows you to recover photos, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp chat, iMessage, Notes, Calendar, voice memos, and many more. One can see the data before recovering through the preview window and select what to recover. This software supports to retrieve 9 types of lost data from the device itself and 17 types of lost data from iTunes backup and iCloud platform.
- User-friendly interface.
- It offers three recovery methods- from iOS device, iTunes backup, and iCloud.
- Supports to preview and select the lost data.
- Sometimes cannot recognize the iOS device.
- Slower scanning speed.
8. FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery
It is one of the most straightforward iOS data recovery apps that is very easy to use for recovering lost data from iPhone and other iOS devices. It also retrieves the deleted or the lost data from the iCloud or iTunes backup. This iPhone data recovery app supports to recover 19 types of data, including deleted contacts, photos, notes, call history, app messages, and many more. However, the video and photo restoration is a bit limited. One cannot recover any files using the trial version but need to purchase the licensed version t enjoy the benefits.
- Straightforward to use.
- Supports three recovery modes: from iOS devices, iTunes backup, and iCloud.
- Scanning time is relatively short.
- It does not always recover full data.
- The trial version has limited features.
9. Engima Recovery
Engima iPhone data recovery software enables you to recover text messages, photos, videos, contacts, call history, WhatsApp, Kik, and Viber chats, etc. However, the licensed version needs to be downloaded after paying a minimum amount to get the deleted and lost data back to the iPhone. You can almost recover 94% of your lost data using this software. The 24-hour live support of the backup team helps you to solve the troubles through live chats, emails as well as phone calls. The experts guide you to do the needful for recovering the data in your iPhone.
- User-friendly interface.
- Scan history will be saved.
- The preview function is available.
- The additional app is needed for restoring data to iDevice.
- Photos and video recovery is not available from iCloud.
- The free trial does not allow users to preview all the data.
10. Leawo iOS Data Recovery Software
It can recover 12 kinds of lost files from the iTunes, 6 types of lost data from iOS devices and enables the user to save the file to their Mac books. One can search the lost data by file name or file format while using this software. It supports a variety of iOS devices and has a straightforward interface while using. The preview option is available in this software, enabling you to decide what to get back and what to reject. One has to purchase the licensed version of this software to use for data recovery.
- User-friendly interface.
- Supports the preview option before recovering.
- Data recovery types are limited.
- Long scanning time.
All the iPhone data recovery apps mentioned in the article are professional and powerful. They can help you get rid of your data loss blue straightforwardly and efficiently. If you have lost your essential data and hope to get them back, pick up one iPhone data recovery software from this article, according to your preference. If you have any other queries and opinions, please leave them on the comment section.