How to Get Zedge Ringtones on iPhone with or without Computer
Zedge provides people with numerous amazing ringtones and wallpapers that are great not only for your android device and PC but for iPhone as well. There is a plethora of personalized tones which are a bad miss if one doesn’t check them out. Millions of users worldwide trust Zedge for downloading unique ringtones for their phone, but a lot of iPhone users generally tends to use iTunes clumsily as they are not aware of the exact procedure of downloading the ringtones from the Zedge app. So in this article, we will guide you to download Zedge ringtones and set them as your ringtone on iPhone.
- Option 1: How to Transfer Ringtones from PC To Your iPhone?
- Option 2: How to Get Zedge Ringtones to iPhone without Computer?
Option 1: How to Download & Transfer Ringtones from Computer to iPhone
Step 1: Download Zedge Ringtones to Computer
You can download ringtones from Zedge in your PC and then transfer them easily to your iPhone. For that, you will have to open their official website and then create an account in order to look for the featured ringtones. Take a look at the steps by which you can download these ringtones in your PC.
- First, visit the official site of the Zedge ringtones; You will find a collection of ringtones on this page.
- Then search for any ringtone that you want or browse through the collection that is presented.
- Up next you can optionally hit the preview button to hear the ringtone before you download it.
- Click on top of the ringtone, and you will find the download option. Click on that option and the ringtone will start to get downloaded to your PC.
Step 2: Import Downloaded Ringtone to iPhone via iTunes
If you want to import the tones that you have downloaded from the internet to iPhone then follow the steps below. (Also works for the customized tones.) About how to customize a song and make it your iPhone ringtone, check on How to Set Any Song as Your iPhone Custom Ringtone.
- Connect your iPhone to your pc.
- Open the iTunes app. Make sure you are using the latest version.
- On your computer, find the specific ringtone and copy it.
- Return to iTunes and go to the Library tab of Music.
- Click on your apple device in the left sidebar and then click into the Tones option.
- Paste your tone there and click on Sync.
Step 3: Change Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Go to Settings on your iPhone and then click on the Sounds.
- Up next you will see Ringtone and Text Tone in the list of options, along with others like New Mail sound, Calendar Alerts, which you can edit and change with just one single tap.
- Select the Ringtone option and you will see the new added one appearing in the list of tones. Tap on that song and it will be fixed as your brand new ringtone on iPhone.
Option 2: How to Get Zedge Ringtones to iPhone without Computer (via Zedge App)
Other than using computer, you can also directly get ringtones on iPhone from the Zedge app. With it, not only can you download the Zedge ringtone, but you will also be able to browse as well as download various notification sounds, alarm sounds and so on. Let us take a look at the procedure for downloads Zedge ringtone and then setting the ringtone on your iOS device with this app.
- Download the Zedge app from App store on your iPhone. Then open the app and choose the hamburger-like menu to go to the repositories option.
- You will find numerous collections of tracks from which you can choose any that you want. In order to download a track, you will have to click on it and then click the download option that you see on the bottom left. The ringtone will get saved to your device within seconds.
- After it’s saved, you can go to the settings on your iPhone and set the new ringtone.
So it is really simple to download some beautiful or quirky ringtones in your iOS device and change them whenever you want. A lot of people are not aware of this gem of an app called Zedge, and even those who know are not aware of how to download and set the tracks as ringtones. You can go check out their library immediately, as they have all the coolest and the funniest ringtones you would ever come across. We hope this article will solve your problem. Download the ones that you like and enjoy different ringtones every week. The Zedge ringtone downloading steps are really easy, so follow them properly, and you will enjoy the new collection of ringtones you get. If you have any question, welcome to leave a comment to share.
Gihosoft iPhone manager: iPhone Music Transfer. Transfer Photos.Trusted by experts. Backup your iPhone.