How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6
Samsung Galaxy phones have always accounted for a significant share of the smart phone market. Its latest releases of Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ have attracted a huge amount of users. As a new generation of Android King, Samsung Galaxy S9 is impeccable in terms of design, quality, and performance. However, it faces the same data loss issue as any other Android phone. So, how to recover deleted or lost data from Samsung Galaxy devices? Check out this article to find a solution.
Why Deleted Files Can be Recovered from Samsung Galaxy?
When you deleted files on your Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6, the OS only removed the pointers to the files and marks the memory space containing the files as blank and available for use. In other words, files are no longer present, but not erased. That’s why you find data “lost”. Actually, the deleted files are still on the memory until new files overwrite them. With the help of a professional Samsung data recovery tool, it is entirely possible to recover deleted files from Samsung.
Samsung Recovery Solution: Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery
Gihosoft Android Data Recovery Software can help you do Samsung recovery breezily. With this free and powerful Samsung Data Recovery app, you can recover contacts, call history, messages, photos, videos, audios, WhatsApp and Viber messages/attachments from Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S8+, S7/S7 Edge, S6/S6 Edge, Note 8, Note 5, J7/J5, A7/A5, etc. This Samsung Data Recovery tool is extremely easy to use. You can view step-by-step guide here to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy phones easily.
Why Choose Gihosoft Android Data Recovery Software?
- With advanced algorithm, Gihosoft can scan maximum lost data on your Samsung and recover them perfectly at minimum damage.
- Recover files from Samsung lost due to mistake deletion, formatting, factory reset, rooting, OS update, system crash, virus attack etc.
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, S4, S3, Note 8, Note 5, Note 4, Note 3, J7, J5, A7, A5 from Android 2.0 to 8.0 Oreo.
- Safe and reliable. Only read the deleted or lost data from your Samsung Galaxy and won’t perform unauthorized behaviors such as modification, deletion etc.
- User-friendly. You can preview deleted files before recovery and save the data you want only to readable format like HTML for easy viewing or printing.
The Bottom Line
- It’s best to stop using your Samsung phone after data loss. Any operations like message sending and receiving, photo shooting, video recording etc. may overwrite the lost data and make these files corrupted and irretrievable.
- To let Gihosoft Samsung Recovery software identify your Galaxy phone, you have to turn on USB debugging before connecting it to computer. The method varies on Galaxy phones that running different Android OS version.
- Backing up your Samsung Galaxy phone regularly is absolutely a great way to protect your important data from unexpected loss. You can use Gihosoft Phone Transfer to transfer contacts, SMS, call logs, calendar, photos, videos, music from Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6 to the computer for backup.