Samsung Recovery: How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Galaxy
Samsung Galaxy phones have claimed quite big share of the smart phone market over past years. Its latest Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge has beat off the likes on the iPhone 6S, Nexus 6P, Sony Xperia Z5 etc and attracted huge amount of users. Same as other Android devices, Samsung Galaxy phones have also seen issues related to data loss. How to recover data from Samsung Galaxy devices? Check out this article to find a solution.
Why deleted files can be recovered from Samsung Galaxy?
When you deleted files on your Samsung Galaxy device, the OS only removed the pointers to the files. In other words, files get delisted, but not destroyed. Due to the deletion, the OS marks the memory space where the deleted files occupied as blank and available for use. That’s why you find data “lost”. Actually, the deleted files are still on the memory until new files overwrite them. With the help of a professional data recovery tool, it is entirely possible to recover deleted files from Samsung.
Solution: Using Gihosoft Samsung Data Recovery Software
Gihosoft Android Data Recovery Freeware can help you do Samsung file recovery breezily. With this free and powerful Samsung Data Recovery software, you can recover contacts, call history, messages, photos, videos, audios, WhatsApp and Viber messages/attachments from internal memory or external SD card of Samsung Galaxy. The operation of this program is very easy. You can learn how to recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy step by step here.
Why choose Gihosoft to recover data from Samsung Galaxy?
1. With advanced algorithm, Gihosoft can scan maximum lost data on your Samsung and recover them perfectly at minimum damage.
2. Recover Samsung files lost due to mistake deletion, formatting, factory reset, rooting, OS update, system crash, virus attack etc.
3. Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, S4, S3, Note 5, Note 4, Note 3 from Android version 2.0 to 6.0 Marshmallow.
4. Safe and reliable, only read the deleted or lost data from your Samsung Galaxy and won’t perform unauthorized behaviors such as modification, deletion etc.
5. User-friendly, you can preview deleted files before recovery and save the data you want only to readable HTML format for easy reading or printing.
1. Try not to use your Samsung phone after data loss, especially not for message sending and receiving, photo shooting, video recording or any other operations that may produce considerable amount of data. Because new data may overwrite the lost data, thus render these files corrupted and irretrievable.
2. In order to let the Gihosoft Samsung Recovery program identify your Galaxy phone, you have to turn on USB debugging before connecting it to computer. The method varies on Galaxy phones that running different Android OS version. Learn more from how to connect Android to PC.
3. Back up your Samsung Galaxy phone regularly with Smart Switch or sync important data to the cloud like Google at all times. Some data may have been damaged before you recover them. It’s necessary to form a good habit.