2 Methods to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8
Just lost or deleted some important photos from your Samsung Galaxy phone? Never fear! Actually, the lost photos are not really gone, instead, they still exist in your phone and can be recovered before being overwritten by the new data. Thus, you’d better not use your phone to take new photos, then take effective measures to get them back. Have no idea of how to recover deleted photos from Samsung mobile phones? Here are two methods recommended for you!
- Method 1. Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung with Backup
- Method 2. Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung without Backup
Method 1. Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung via Backup
If you have synced your photos to the Google Photos app for backup previously, then when your photos are lost or deleted, you can quickly retrieve them from the recycle bin, as the trash will keep the deleted photos for 60 days. Here is how to do:
- Open the Google Photos app on your Samsung Galaxy phone.
- Tap “Trash” from the top-left menu, all the deleted photos will be listed in details.
- Touch and hold the photos you’d like to recover, then tap “Restore” to retrieve deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy phone.
Note: If you delete photos for more than 60 days, this method will not work for you.
Method 2. Restore Deleted Photos from Samsung without Backup
Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery is a simple and easy to use Samsung photo recovery software. With it, you can recover deleted photos, music, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, WhatsApp and Viber conversations, etc., from Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S10/S10+, Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, Samsung Galaxy S7/S7Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, and other and other brands of Android phones directly. Now, let’s see how to recover deleted photos from Samsung by using this free data recovery software.
Easy Steps to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung:
- Run the Android Data Recovery Software on your computer and select the files types you want to recover, then tap “Next” to begin the process.
- Enable USB debugging on your Samsung phone first, then connect it to the computer via a USB cable. Once connected, tap “Start” to let the program scan lost photos from your phone.
- After previewing the deleted photos, tap “Recover” to retrieve deleted photos on Samsung. During the process, please keep your phone well connected to the computer.
Note: When you connect your phone to the computer, pay attention to the screen of your phone. If a message box pops up, please tap “Allow” or “OK” to authorize the program.
More Highlights of Gihosoft Android Data Recovery Software :
As a comprehensive data recovery software, Gihosoft Android Data Recovery can not only enable you to recover deleted data from Samsung, but also permits you to recover deleted files from Google Pixel, Huawei, HTC, LG, Motorola, OnePlus, ZTE, and other Android phones. Furthermore, this Android data recovery software compatible with both Windows and Mac platforms. Therefore, you do not need to worry about the compatibility issue when downloading this program on your computer for Samsung Galaxy photo recovery.