How to Restore Deleted Contacts on iPhone/iPad without Backup
People may lose their iPhone data due to accidental deletion, upgrade/jailbreak failure, factory reset, or stuck in recovery mode etc. It is particularly frustrating when you realized that you didn’t back up your iPhone data, like contacts, before data missing. What if iPhone contacts disappeared or missing? How to restore contacts on iPhone? Here we will help you recover deleted contacts from iPhone with a practical iPhone data recovery software even if you don’t have any backup.
Tips for you after contacts loss on your iPhone or iPad:
- Close internet connection immediately if your device has been synced to iCloud. This may stop your iPhone contacts from missing on the cloud.
- Try not to use your device, especially not for adding or importing contacts. This will decrease the chance of overwriting the deleted contacts on iPhone or iPad.
- Do not restore contacts from iTunes or iCloud backup directly unless you’re sure your lost contacts all are in the backup and willing to take the risk of losing existing data.
Tips above will maximize the possibility of iPhone contacts recovery. To restore contacts on iPhone, however, you’ll need Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery software.
Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery is a professional software to retrieve deleted contacts as well as 20 more kinds of data from iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, SE, 6S/6S Plus, 6/6 Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4/2, etc. With advanced algorithm, it can scan your iDevice deeply to find lost or deleted data and save them to computer. Using this iPhone Contacts Recovery software, you can recover deleted contacts from iPhone even without any iTunes or iCloud backup. Please download and install this program on your computer.
Tutorial – Restore Contacts on iPhone without Backup
- Step 1: Launch the program on computer and select “Contacts” that you need to recover.
- Step 2: Connect iPhone/iPad to computer via USB cable and start scanning device.
- Step 3: Preview recoverable data and retrieve deleted contacts from iPhone to computer.
- If there’s an iTunes backup that matches the connected iDevice on your computer, the program will also scan the backup and allow you to retrieve contacts.
- As excellent iPhone contacts recovery software, Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery will save your contacts in several readable formats for easily viewing or printing.
- Besides contacts, you can also use this software to recover deleted text messages on iPhone, as well as recover deleted photos and videos from iPhone, and more.