Best Alternatives for the Apple Airpower Mat
AirPower, the wireless charging may, is a device that could charge different designs like iPhone, AirPods, and Apple watches, all at the same time. However, Apple had canceled the work on AirPower, which means that this product will no more be available in the market. Needless to worry because there are many gadgets available in the market which serve might serve as alternative replacements in the future. Although these gadgets don’t do the same as what an AirPower would do, these devices will help you to charge more than a single device at the same time.
Some Wireless Chargers that can be Used As Alternatives
This article lists some of the gadgets which can be used as alternatives after Apple has banned the AirPower wireless charging. Have a look at the list to have a better idea about these gadgets:
1. Nomad Base Station Apple Watch Edition: This device is available in the market for 139 dollars. It comes with a charging pluck which can help to charge an Apple watch. It also has a Qi wireless charging pad that has a double coil. This wireless charging pad can be used for horizontally charging an iPhone. However, if the iPhone is put vertically, it will help to free up some space so that one can accuse the AirPods. Therefore, all three devices can be charged simultaneously. Reviews have shown that the product is quite popular among people. However, the price is slightly on the higher side.
2. Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Dock: Although this dock is quite expensive, costing 127 dollars, reviews show that people like this product a lot. This charger has a charging space that helps to charge an iPhone wirelessly. It also has a separate dock. The dock base has a specific measurement, i.e., 7.4 inches wide, 4.8 inches tall and 4.1 inches long. This means that the place where this device is to be kept has to be quite spacious. This device is a combination of two different charging options, but depending on the charging device which you are currently using, this device could save a lot of space. However, this device can serve only to facilitate dual charging. It is not suitable for AirPods. It is optimized with the iPhone models like iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus. The Apple watches which can be charged with this charger are Apple Watch 4, 3, 2 and 1.
3. SliceCharge 2 Wireless Charging Mat: The SliceCharge 2 is a charging mat that has a charging pluck in the center and also has two charging coils at the edges which are wireless. You can use these charging coils to either charge an AirPod 2 Wireless Charging Case and an iPhone or two iPhones. The gadget has a slim design and can support wireless charging of 7.5 W for iPhones. Another remarkable feature which makes it popular among the people is that the price is extremely affordable.
4. ZENS Dual + Watch Wireless Charger: This device is sold in the market for 99 euros. When this item was reviewed, the results were pretty impressive. This device has a standard which can help to charge an Apple Watch and a base that charge two iPhones simultaneously. The mat’s surface is made of a soft rubber-like material that has a beautiful and charming matte finishing. The rubbery surface provides an excellent grip to the iPhones at the time of their charging. However, ZENS does not ship its product all across the globe.
5. Unravel Wireless Charger: This small and handy charger comes with three charging stations. One of them can be used for charging an Apple watch, one for the AirPods and another one for charging an iPhone. It can either be laid flat or can be rolled up and made into a configured which will suit you the best when you want to charge multiple devices at a time. The design is minimal and neat. The reviews about this product are also highly positive.
6. NytStnd AirPods Trio: This device is suitable for use because it can charge an Apple Watch, an iPhone, and AirPods all at a time. However, the only glitch lies in the fact that there is no provision for wireless charging for the AirPods. The watch is charged with a standard charging puck meant for Apple watches, a charging pad that is wireless and can help to charge an iPhone, a lightning port for charging AirPods and an extra lighting port. The best part is that all three devices can be charged simultaneously. However, there is also an additional port that can store keys and other things.
AirPower Alternatives Which Are Available On Amazon At Affordable Rates
If you ever consider going to Amazon and typing the keywords “Wireless Charging Station” or “AirPower,” you will come across an exorbitant range of cheap and wireless chargers which will help to charge your devices like the Apple Watch, AirPods, and iPhone, all at a time. However, these options have not been tested, and therefore, there isn’t any verification of they can work properly. However, if you are searching for an alternative that can serve a similar purpose as an AirPower, these gadgets might help you. Some of the devices which can serve the same purpose and are available at affordable rates are as follows:
1. Conido Wireless Charging Station: This device costs only 42 dollars. It is equipped with multiple facilities. There is an upright charger which can help to charge an iPhone. There is also a charging puck with a stand that can help to charge an Apple watch. A slot has been allocated for charging the AirPods. However, the entire process is not wireless. The charging has to be done with the help of lightning.
2. IBIS 9W Dual Wireless Fast Charging Station 3: This device is available in the market for 40 dollars. This charger doesn’t have any provision for charging an Apple watch but using this charger; you can easily charge your AirPods and your iPhone with the help of the Charging Case.
3. OLEBR Charging Stand: This gadget costs 39 dollars. It is quite similar to the gadget mentioned above. However, the difference lies in the fact that OLEBR incorporates the use of lighting for iPhone and AirPods, and a charging puck is used for the Apple Watch. Therefore, it can be said that this one is not wireless but can still help to charge multiple devices at a time.
4. Bestand 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Stand: If you flip through the different products on Amazon, you will see that this wireless charger is available for 48 dollars. It has an upright wireless charger that helps to charge an iPhone. There is a charging arm for charging an Apple watch and also a lighting connection which can help to charge the AirPods. Therefore, this gadget can serve multiple purposes at a time. Owing to its versatility and convenience of use, this is one of the most sought-after chargers which are available in the market.
5. MQOUNY Wireless Charger 3-in-1: Priced at only 39 dollars, this charger is also a great option when you are looking for a wireless charger that can charge multiple devices at a time. It has a compact stand that offers an upright wireless charger that is used to charge the iPhone. A charging puck for charging an Apple watch and a holder that can charge the AirPods over lighting make this device one of the best chargers available in the market. Once you get hold of this device, you can entirely rely on it.
Tips: Recover Data from iPhone | Free Download
Recover Data from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch in Just 3 Steps. Download Now!
If you are looking for more options, you need to know that the AirPods and the iPhone wireless Charging cases are suitable to work with any charger that is Qi-based. Therefore, you can also get hold of a wide range of single device wireless chargers that are available in the market. Another reason why people opt for alternate options rather than an Apple AirPower is that it is costly. Although these gadgets may not perform as well as an Apple AirPower, they can still help you achieve your task to some extent. Thus, flip through the collection and choose the one which suits you the best! You can also go through the reviews and testimonials and have a better idea about their working. This will help to make your choice clear. These devices will put an end to your hassle of having to grope for sockets so that you can charge all your devices up.