How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone
Have just taken many photos on Halloween? These Halloween photos must be precious memory for your kids and you. Why not share the pictures with your friends and all the family? It is fairly easy to move photos between Android phones by drag and drop. You may find, however, it is difficult to transfer thousands of photos from Android to iPhone when you want to send photos to others or switch to an iPhone. No longer worry about it. Here are two solutions for you.
- How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone with Gihosoft Mobile Transfer
- How to Transfer Pictures from Samsung to iPhone with iTunes
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone with Gihosoft Mobile Transfer
Gihosoft Mobile Transfer is a powerful phone to phone data transfer tool, which can transfer contacts, text messages, call logs, calendars, photos, music and videos between Android and iOS. You can use it to do Samsung to iPhone photo transfer.
Features of Gihosoft Mobile Transfer
- Support all phones running on Android 2.1 to 6.0(or later) or iOS 5 to 9(or later).
- Three-step easy transfer: connect, select, transfer.
- Time-saving transfer, hundreds of photos within minutes.
- 100% complete transfer without missing or damaging.
No need for hesitation. It’s time for celebration. With Gihosoft Mobile Transfer, you can transfer pictures from Samsung S3/S4/S5/S6(edge)/Note3/Note4/Note5 to iPhone 4/4S/5/5C/5S/6/6S(Plus) breezily.
Read ahead of transfer:
1. Make sure iTunes(latest version would be better) has been installed on your computer.
2. Turn on USB debugging on your Samsung(or other Android phone).
3. Download and install Gihosoft Mobile Transfer to your computer.
Step by step tutorial:
1. Connect Samsung and iPhone to computer via USB cables. When asked to allow USB debugging on Samsung, tap “OK”; on iPhone, tap “Trust”.
2. Run the program, make sure iPhone is on “Destination” column(click “Flip” to switch), then select the file types that you want to transfer.
3. Click “Start Copy” to send photos from Samsung to iPhone.
Now all photos have been transferred from your Samsung to iPhone. By similar operations, you can also transfer other data between Android and iPhone, Android and Android, iPhone and iPhone, from iTunes backup to Android or iPhone.
How to Transfer Pictures from Samsung to iPhone with iTunes
Although iPhone is not as open as Android, users can also manage iPhone contents easily on computer with iTunes. Then how to send photos to iPhone with iTunes?
1.Connect Samsung to computer via USB. Make sure it’s connected as MTP. Create an easy-to-find new folder on your computer.
2. Double-click “Computer” icon on desktop. On the pop-up page, find Samsung under “Portable Device” and open it. Find the pictures you want to move. Copy them to the folder you created on the previous step.
3. Open iTunes on computer, then connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable. When iTunes recognizes your iPhone, there will be an iPhone icon under menu bar.
4. Click the icon. The overall information of your iPhone will be displayed on the program interface, including Summary, Apps, Music, Books, Photos, etc.
5. Click “Photos”. On the right panel, there should have a check box followed by “Sync Photos”. Tick the check box.
6. Choose a folder to copy from. The default folder is “My Pictures” on your computer. You should click the rectangle frame and “Choose folder...” option, then find the folder your created. Click “Select Folder” button on the bottom right corner.
7. Click “Apply” button on the bottom of iTunes interface. Then it will automatically sync photos to your iPhone. You can view the progress on the top of iTunes.
8. When the process is done, you can find pictures on your iPhone. Go to “Photos” > “Albums” > “Images”.
Note: In this way, every time you import new photos to iPhone, the existing photos in iPhone imported from other folders or transferred in other ways will be removed.