How to Transfer Contacts from HTC to Samsung Galaxy Note 4
If have used HTC mobile phone for a long time and now transferred to Samsung Galaxy Note4, S6 or other models, the firstly thing you need to do should be transferring all contact information from HTC to Samsung phone. Now in this article, we’ll share 3 ways about how to transfer contacts from HTC to any Samsung Galaxy devices such as Note 4 freely and quickly.
- Part 1. How to Transfer Contacts from HTC to Samsung Note 4 Via Bluetooth
- Part 2. How to Transfer HTC Contacts to Samsung via Smart Switch
- Part 3. How to Copy Contacts from HTC to Samsung Note 4 with Third-party Tool
Part 1. How to Transfer Contacts from HTC to Samsung Note 4 Via Bluetooth
You can transfer all your contact information from HTC to Samsung Galaxy Note 4 freely via Bluetooth. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to “Settings” to turn on Bluetooth, then please pair HTC and Samsung Note4 with each other.
2. Open HTC phone, go to contacts, click “more” icon, tap “Send contacts”, select all contacts and hit “SEND”, then you can choose to send contact by Bluetooth. Afterwards, choose Samsung Galaxy Note 4 as the receiving device.
3. On Samsung Galaxy Note4, a notification should be received to ask you to accept the VCF file. When the file has been received successfully, please drag the nofification panel down from your screen, check files received, tap the VCF file to open it.
Then all the HTC contacts should have been transferred to Samsung Galalxy Note 4 succesfully, please check the contacts on your Samsung device. The whole process will take a few minutes.
Part 2. How to Transfer HTC Contacts to Samsung via Smart Switch
Alternatively, you can transfer contact list from HTC to Samsung Note4 via Smart Switch which is a free file transfer APP developed by Samsung. Please check the below steps:
1. Please download Smart Switch from Google Play or from Samsung Apps store. Search it on either store on your mobile phone, then install the App on your HTC and Samsung Note4.
2. Open the app on both devices and connect them. Please choose the sending device and receiving device correctly.
3. On the sending device HTC phone screen, please mark contacts and tap “Send”.
4. On the receiving device Samsung Note4 screen, a message will appear asking you to receive the content.
When Smart Switch has finished transferring contacts from HTC to Samsung Note 4, all the contact information such as name, phone number, company, email and etc should have already be listed on Samsung contact list.
Part 3. How to Copy Contacts from HTC to Samsung Note 4 with Third-party Tool
Besides the above two ways, you have another one-click solution to migrate contacts from HTC to Samsung Note4, using third-party tools such as Gihosoft mobile data transfer software. This software can help you transfer all HTC data such as contacts, SMS, calendar, call log, photos, videos, music and apps to Samsung Galaxy Note4 within one click.
Please download and install the correct version by following the links below:
Step 1. Connect HTC and Samsung Note4 to computer via USB
After you have started Gihosoft Mobile Transfer on your computer, you will get an intuitive interface asking you to connect source phone and destination phone using USB cable. Please don’t forget to allow USB debugging on the two mobile phones.
Step 2. Mark contacts
When the two mobile devices have been connected to computer, you can now choose the file types what you need to migrate from HTC to Samsung device.
Step 3. Start transferring HTC contacts to Samsung Note4
Click “Start Copy” button to begin sending HTC contact list to Samsung Galaxy Note4. It will take few minutes. When the software announces you with “Transfer completed”, it means that all the HTC contacts have been transferred to the Samsung Note4 with zero loss.